Night creams are some of the must-haves of beauty-conscious women. Unfortunately, some of the best ones come with very steep price tags, making them inaccessible to budget-conscious women.
If you can not afford any of those night creams that are endorsed by movie stars and supermodels, then this article is made exclusively for you– it will teach you how to make your very own amazing night cream.
Make sure that you repost this article on your various social media sites so that your family members and friends, most especially those who want to look young forever, may give it a try, too!
The application of night cream is essential for the prevention of premature skin aging because it offers deep hydration while at the same time neutralizes impurities and repairs damaged skin cells.
It’s a very important beauty routine that every woman who wants to fend off fine lines, wrinkles and sagginess should never fail to carry out before hopping into bed in the pursuit of looking young and beautiful.
But just like what’s mentioned earlier, not every woman has the opportunity to get their hands on some of the costliest night creams– the ones that can really deliver or impress.
Those who can not afford expensive night creams often go for cheap ones, which is actually a waste of precious time and money as a lot of them do not really work, courtesy of their poor quality ingredients.
If you don’t have a fortune for those pricey night creams and you are hesitant to try cheap ones, then all you have to do is to follow the recipe below!
DIY Night Cream
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of beeswax
- 1/2 teaspoon of shea butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of bentonite clay
- 5 to 10 drops of lemon essential oil
– Grab a microwave-safe bowl. Place almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter.
– Heat for about 5 to 6 seconds, and then stir. Heat again for a few seconds, and then stir again.
– Keep on repeating the steps above until all of the ingredients are melted and combined.
– Transfer the mixture to a blender and allow it to cool for a while.
– Reach for a new mixing bowl and combine aloe vera gel, vitamin E oil, honey and lemon essential oil.
– Place the mixture in the blender, too.
– Blend everything until combined very well.
– Place the mixture to a glass or ceramic mixing bowl– never use a metal one for this recipe!
– Add bentonite clay and stir with a wooden chopstick or popsicle stick– anything that’s not out of metal.
Transfer the cream to a small container with a cover and stash in a cool and dry place.
That’s it– you just made your amazing night cream! Apply a small amount on it on your face after thoroughly removing your makeup and before you hop into bed. Do this on a nightly basis to see a miracle.
Actually, this DIY amazing night cream is no miracle– it works impressively because the main ingredients used are known to have the ability to protect as well as repair skin cells:
-Aloe vera gel is very good at repairing damaged skin
-Almond oil has superb anti-aging properties
-Coconut oil provides phenomenal hydration and it also fights skin fungal infections
-Vitamin E oil repairs and nourishes skin
-Honey soothes tired and irritated skin, as well as nourishes skin cells
-Beeswax creates a protective barrier so that skin doesn’t end up dry
-Shea butter is an excellent hydration of skin cells
-Bentonite clay absorbs impurities and toxins from the skin
-Lemon essential oil brightens skin and shrinks large pores.