Baked goods are the best pleasure that a person can have. Just imagine something sweet in the morning or as a final dessert after a delicious dinner.
There are many healthy versions to the commonly used ingredients and they are prepared in many new and inventive ways.
This article will provide a recipe of Zucchini that gives a significant nutrition.
The Health Benefits Of Zucchini
Zucchini is an abundant squash. When the summer ends, it becomes mushy and you will find more than you can eat. You can freeze the baked bread and enjoy in the delicious taste even in the winter.
They are loaded with vitamin A, in the form of beta carotene, important for the cartilage, vision and also reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Its cucurbitacins in skin of zucchini, a phytochemical that give its bitter taste. It induces cancer cell death.
Zucchini is a low caloric food and it is rich in dietary fiber. Fiber is important for proper digestion and fights different forms of cancer and heart disease.
Along its antioxidant properties, Zucchini provides many health benefits such as mineral, vitamin C and B-complex. Also, zucchini is rich in potassium, an important mineral that balances blood pressure.
Nutritive And Healthy Baking Good
Zucchini is more changeable than you may think.
When baked, it provides not only nutrients but fiber, texture, moisture and gluten-free alternatives.
Combine the following ingredients to make a delicious recipe.
Maple syrup is rich in essential minerals such as zinc and manganese. There are more than 54 compounds in the maple syrup that are very important for the human health because they provide phenol, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Always choose the real maple syrup from a tree not the one with a woman’s face in a plastic bottle because it is loaded with high fructose corn syrup.
Apple cider vinegar is widely used remedy. It treats many skin conditions from weight loss to infections and you should include it in many other medical alternatives. In this recipe, the vinegar provides the acid that further balances and stimulates the alkaline baking soda.
Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- chocolate hazelnut butter blend (don’t use Nutella, use a non-dairy, low sugar spread or make your own)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Shred zucchini into a bowl and allow it to rest while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine hazelnut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt until smooth.
- Add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Drain the liquid from the shredded zucchini, pressing slightly. Add zucchini to batter and stir until well blended.
- Scoop batter into greased loaf pan(s) and bake: 35-50 minutes for one large loaf pan or 24-28 minutes for 2 small loaf pans. It’s done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.